Table of Contents
Who is ACUGEN Software?
ACUGEN, the company
ACUGEN Software, Inc. provides Automatic Test Generation (ATG) solutions for
user-configurable digital electronics--PLDs, FPGAs, gate arrays, boundary
scan, and circuit boards--through a worldwide distribution and support
Founded in June 1986, ACUGEN Software quickly became the market leader
in ATG products for these programmable devices by responding to the testing needs of our customers--
leading electronics manufacturers worldwide.
ACUGEN recently teamed up with Acutest Limited to improve and
expand support for our worldwide customer base. ACUGEN also teamed up with Aster Ingenierie
of France to offer advanced board-level testability and repair technology to the North American market.
ACUGEN, the philosophy
A superior ATG software that creates test vectors automatically allows everyone confidence when designing
with programmable logic --knowing that test vectors can be reliably generated for test and manufacturing.
Users can realize savings in testing, diagnosis, repair and inventory costs by testing
PLDs individually, prior to functional board test or system test.
ACUGEN Software offers the finest tools and support available to speed up and simplify your test requirements.
Our company philosophy is to focus on the steak rather than the sizzle,
namely superior engineering with continual new development and top-quality
technical support. Our goal is to lower our customers' test development
time, increase the quality of their test results, and speed their products
to market faster.
ACUGEN, the benefits
- Save test development and debug time
- Avoid debug on the tester
- Select from more than 200 JEDEC-based PLDs, and all popular CPLDs and FPGAs
-- with continuous development a priority
- Choose from 23 translators supporting 31 testers
- Catch defects early with high fault coverage from ATGEN test generators
- Automate BSDL file customization with ACUTAP PROGBSDL boundary scan tool
- Verify BSDL files and find the bugs before whole-chain test generation
with ACUTAP TESTBSDL boundary scan tool
- Guard against untestable designs with SHARPEYE testability analyzer
- Validate individual BSDL files before use with ACUTAP TESTBSDL boundary
- Use available platforms: DOS and Windows 3.x/95/NT on 386/486/Pentium/Pro
PCs, SPARC Solaris II, HP9000 series 700, i386 Linux
- Utilize quality customer support that is there when you need it! Including ACUFIX[TM] Online Customer Support: www.acugen.com
ACUGEN, the products
- ATGEN[TM] test generators automatically generate high coverage functional
test vectors for PAL, GAL, FPLA, FPLS, FPGA, and other architectures, including:
- Actel ACT 1, 2 and 3 devices
- Altera MAX and FLEX families
- AMD MACH
- Lattice pLSI and ispLSI high density CPLDs
- Lucent ORCA FPGAs
- Xilinx LCAs
No preload, or "jam load", or other testing shortcut is used. These vectors
are applied after programming, either on a programmer or a component tester,
or during in-circuit board testing.
- ACUGEN's translators--available for every commonly used tester--take the
output of the ATGEN software and translate the information into your tester's
code, thereby providing a seamless solution to your PLD testing needs--with no debug!
- The ACUTAP[TM] boundary scan toolkit is easy to use out of the box
without training for reading, writing,
modifying, checking, testing and working with BSDL files and boundary scan
(aka JTAG) testing situations. Use PROGBSDL[TM] software to customize BSDLs
to match your PLD design or board environment. TESTBSDL[TM] software automatically
generates test vectors for a BSDL for use on a component tester or in-circuit
board tester, so it can be used to validate individual BSDL files before use.
- SHARPEYE[TM] testability analysis software automatically analyzes digital logic
designs and reports testability problems quickly. It can be used in conjunction
with ATGEN test generators or as a separate testability tool for Design,
Test, Quality and Engineering management.
- ACUGEN's AC testing offering includes ATGEN test vectors, AADELAY[TM] timing
software, and AC translation software to major testers. The AADELAY product
automatically predicts timing information for all types of PLDs in support
of basic timing testing on popular testers.
- ACUMOD model generation software automatically generates accurate Verilog simulation
models for PLDs, FPGAs and boundary scan BSDL files.
ACUGEN and ATGEN are registered trademarks, and AADELAY, AASERVER, ACUFIX, ACUTAP,
PROGBSDL, TESTBSDL and SHARPEYE are
trademarks of Acugen Software, Inc.
Table of Contents